Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tutorial Part 2 - Eyes

Hello All! Here is part 2 of my 3 part tutorial! Part 2 covers eye makeup application. I did a simple, uncomplicated eye because most people who put on makeup everyday don't want to spend 20 minutes on a fussy eye with lots of steps, especially when they are trying to get out the door. 


I hope you like it! Subscribe, Rate, Comment!!!! See you next time!



Little Goddess Products Used:
  • Polychromatic Eyeshadow in Silk Sheets
  • Mineral Eyeshadow in Bronzite 
  • Eyeliner in Classic Navy and Absolute White
  • HD Mascara in Carbon Black
  • Brow Shaper Kit in Medium
*All the products used in this video can be purchased at Littlegoddesscosmetics.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use your brow shaper kit and think it is the best one on the market. Brows really do make a world of difference.

Anonymous said...

I agree, I use the brow shaper kit all the time! It works so much better then any pencil I've ever tried.