Friday, May 20, 2011

Sexy Black Eyeliner!

Photo taken from the internet!


 I love eyeliner! I have posted about this before-check out my post from February of 2010! It's about my Little Goddess Creme Liner!

I have always been an eyeliner girl! I envy you ladies who can walk out the door with just a swish of mascara and gloss but I am not that girl, I feel downright naked without my eyeliner-I swear I can feel it not there!



Photo taken from the internet!

I love the sexiness of black eyeliner.
All the great sex
 symbols of our time wore dark eyeliner-Bridgitte Bardot, Sophia Loren and Pamela Anderson all were dark eyeliner, smokey eyed ladies!

Photo taken from the internet!
I love how the 1950's pin-ups
wore their sexy cat eyes, how the girl gangs all looked so sexy/tough and how Joan Jett looked so badass! 
***My grandmother Rose was in a girl gang back in her day! The Yobons (Noboys backwards! I wonder if she wore black eyeliner!*** 

Photo taken from the internet!
I wanted to do a quick video showing a dramatic black eyeliner look. There is no audio commentary in this video-some of you may be happy about that! It's my version of a short silent film with subtitles!

 If you are not used to wearing dark, dramatic eyeliner, you may just want to line your top lid to start and leave your lower lid alone! Eyeliner can be a great way to define eyes (and attitude) and really make your peepers pop but it can also be a harsh look if not done properly!

Little Goddess Products Used:

Silk Sheets Eyeshadow
Creme Liner
Fine Line Brush
Cashmere Eyeshadow
Sandstone Eyeshadow
HD Mascara
Brow Shaper Kit
Wild Pink Cream Blush
Absolute White Eyeliner
Nude Lipliner
Angel Liptoxyl

All products can be purchased at


 
Happy Lining!!

No comments: