Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thank You!

So as everyone knows, I started Little Goddess Cosmetics after my Wall Street Career came to an end. I was done trading stocks and all I wanted to do was play with makeup all day long. So I started my own company and created my own makeup line. I knew NOTHING about owning a business or building a website but I was going to go for it anyway. 
I have learned so much in the past 6 years while owning Little Goddess Cosmetics. I received a crash course in building a website, marketing, social media, chemistry and ingredients, and the cosmetics industry in general. I've learned a ton about makeup artistry and educating myself on different techniques, as well as the different genres of the industry. I've met many talented, passionate people who are trying to make a living in this industry and how important networking is.
With that being said, I have decided to close the doors at Little Goddess Cosmetics.
I would like to give a big, fat THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me over the past 6 years.
I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I am still going to keep writing this blog (hopefully much more than I have lately) and I will still be involved in the makeup industry as a makeup artist.

I am looking at this not as an ending, but as a new beginning and I am very excited about it!

Thank you all!
With love,
Jessica

No comments: