Monday, September 30, 2013

September Birchbox Update

Ok time for a quick update of my September Birchbox goodies. 

See you never know what you're going to like. I didn't think I was going to like Davines Sea Salt Spray. I don't know what I thought it was going to do but I seriously thought it was going to make my hair too textured to the point of it looking rough and dry. I was also half expecting to be shaking salt out of my hair for days. What was I thinking?! 
Thankfully, I was wrong. This spray does provide texture without sacrificing shine. It does the job without being heavy. My hair is bouncy and shiny and the best part? No excess sand! I like it. I am no longer afraid of sea salt sprays.
Now for the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lip Gloss in Precious Petal, eehhhh. I wore it twice and never looked at it again. It wasn't bad, it was just the same as every other lip gloss. Nothing special. 
I never got around to using the teeth wipes but I'll let you know if I do. 

Until next time
~Jessica~

No comments: