Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sephora Mini Haul


It was 19 degrees in NYC today, just painful-colder than a pimp's heart. I showed up early for a meeting and had to find something to do for 45 minutes so I wandered into Sephora with a gift card burning a hole in my pocket. Quite dangerous in my opinion as I like to already have a purchase list going in so I do not make foolish decisions because I get giddy around all of that color and glossiness. Whole Foods has the same effect on me, as if I've never seen food.

I replenished my MUFE HD Foundation stash, I purchased a travel sized They're Real Mascara from Benefit because I am tired of hearing how wonderful and amazing it is, I will try it for myself and report back to you. I also purchased 2 YSL lip glosses which I will review after I have worn them for a minute. I believe I showed some restraint and actually put products back on the shelf after making the big girl decision that they weren't in my budget this shopping trip. While I was at it, I did pick up a sample of Buxom Show Some Skin Weightless Foundation. What is with all the ridiculous long names of products? Shorten it up people. 

I will wear these for a bit and then tell you my thoughts. Thanks to my Sephora visit, I now have my eye on Ardency Inn Monster Smooth Ride Super Charged Eyeliner (the names) in a really gorgeous deep purple color, Kat Von D's Lock It Tattoo Concealer, MUFE HD Invisible Cover Concealer and MUFE cream blush in a pump, I don't know the proper name but I am sure it is a mile long. 



You guys probably will not hear from me the rest of the week. I will be in Boston for a business trip. I am quite excited about that because I've never been.

I hope all of you have a splendid week.
Just so you don't get lonely without me, you should click one of the buttons below!






Follow on Bloglovin



No comments: