Thursday, September 17, 2015

NYX The Skinny Mascara Review

I had recently purchased a bunch of NYX products during one of their Ulta 40% off sales. I have found some good items that I will add to my professional makeup artist kit! I will try not to make every single upcoming post about NYX products so you aren't bored but there are a lot of products to review so I will try to combine some of them. 

Since I've been on a mascara hunt as of late, I will talk about NYX the skinny mascara

First, what the f$ck is this?????


















Is this even a brush? Now you all know that I love a small brush because it gets in every nook and cranny of your eye but this is hands down the smallest brush I have ever seen. 

Although I do appreciate the very black formulation, this adds absolutely no length or fullness to my lashes. This wand does not grab any lashes, it's like painting the formula on with a stick. I have been using this with the Roller Lash, which I like a lot more since using this mascara but I will not purchase the skinny again. 

On to the next mascara!

No comments: