Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday's Product of the Week:

Little Goddess Absolute Cremeliner

I Love Black Eyeliner! I have been wearing eyeliner since I was 12 years old. I loved how all the glamorous pinups like Bridget Bardot and Marilyn Monroe looked with their sexy dark rimmed eyes. It is the one cosmetic I feel absolutely naked without-I seriously can feel when it is not on my face. I would go buy my Maybeline eyeliner in Velvet Black and burn it before I put it on. I still keep a lighter in my kit because you never know when your gonna have to burn an eyeliner-it just seems to make everything darker and smoother! **Please allow to cool before you stick a flaming hot eyeliner in your eye-that would hurt!**
One eyeliner that does not need burning is my Little Goddess Absolute Cremeliner. Little Goddess Cremeliner is a creme pot eyeliner that glides on smoothly and stays on all day. It will never, ever flake or dry out. It melts into your skin and retains an element of creaminess. It is the perfect eyeliner to create the perfect pinup girl cat-eye, however it can also be blended and smoked out to create a smokey eye. Wear with caution--those sexy dark eyes are bound to stir up some trouble!

**Quick Tip: When wearing a cream eyeliner, take an angle brush and apply a dark eyeshadow over the eyeliner to set the eyeliner so it last all day.**

No comments: