Thursday, July 19, 2012

Glamour Look featuring Superwear Gel Liner in Noir!


A few days ago, we launched our new Superwear Gel Liner and I wanted to post a tutorial so you can see it in action!
I choose to go with a fun, nighttime, glamour look because I was inspired by a Pixiwoo video I had seen. I wanted to show the look using the Superwear Gel Liner so you can see the different ways to use a liner-you don't only have to line with it!
This video is a little longer that my other video's.
I even put foundation AND lashes on in it!!

Products used:

  • Liquid Mineral Powder Foundation in Cream Beige
  • Phototouch Concealers in Medium and Light Peach
  • Loose Powder in Neutral
  • Superwear Gel Liner in Noir
  • Mineral Matte Shadows in Volcanic Ash, Sand and Twig(for contour)
  • Mineral Shadow in Sandstone and Neo Plum
  • HD Mascara in Carbon
  • Brow Shaper Kit in Light
  • Tulip Baked Blush
  • Baked Finishing Powder
  • Nude Lipliner
  • Skinny Dip Luxury Gloss
Red Cherry Lashes #119 in Black

I hope this look glams up your life for a night and I hope you have somewhere fun and glamorous to wear it!


All products available at



No comments: