Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tropical Tutorial with Whirlwind Baked Shadow!





When I look at our gorgeous Whirlwind Baked Shadow, it reminds me of what it looks like when you fly over a Caribbean ocean or a tropical island. The Whirlwind palette has the bronze colors of the beach and the blue colors of the ocean! So I decided to do a very long overdue tutorial using the beautiful tropical colors of our baked shadows!

And then after I was done filming the tutorial, I noticed that they used very similar colors on the cover of Makeup Artist magazine! It is a very involved, vibrant, Avante Garde look that the everyday woman may not want to go to the supermarket in, so this is the perfect example of how to take an extreme look and tone it down so you can use it in everyday life. From the runway to the real world!

The colors I used in this tutorial are:

All products are available at Littlegoddesscosmetics.com




No comments: