Friday, June 14, 2013

DIY Sweet Body Scrub

Oh hiii kittens!
 It seems that everyone really enjoyed the DIY yogurt mask post from a few weeks back, so I will try to post more of those for you.
Here is one more thing that you can try at home:

Mix some sugar together with a little olive oil, jump in the shower and scrub away! You will emerge all smooth, glowy and polished. 

Some TIPS:

White sugar, like the kind yo momma used to keep in her cubbard, works better than the raw turbinado sugar that I now keep in my cubbard. Also, this works best if you do this while your skin is still dry, scrub for about a minute or two all over and then rinse off and continue with your regular cleansing routine. 
Keep in mind, your tub will be slippery due to the oil-so be careful!

You can also do this with any combination of the following: salt, shea butter, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, vitamin e, lemon.

I do this once or twice a week. Happy scrubbing and tell me what you think. Let me know what kind of DIY skincare post you would like to see.

No comments: