Friday, September 13, 2013

Spoiler Alert-September Birch Box Reveled



Look what's here!!


Yay! My favorite time of the month-BirchBox time!


So these are the goodies that I received this month:

As you can see, very generous sized samples!

  • Davines Sea Salt Spray
  • Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lip Gloss in Precious Petal
  • Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt
  • Paula's Choice Resist BHA 9 ~what a coinkydink, no?
  • Pearly Wipes Clean Up Your Kisser
So I would say on a scale of 1-10 this box is a 5/6. I'll explain why.

First, I have never used a sea salt spray for my hair, I would've probably loved to have tried this at the beginning of or mid-summer but coming into fall, I am picturing a little more sleekness in my hair styles. Also, the products in the box had a bit of salt on them so I am wondering how this is going to work in my hair. 
I will follow up on this one for all you kitties that are waiting on the edge of your seats. 
I am quite excited about the Elizabeth Arden lip gloss, it is a gorgeous shade of pink with a heavy dose of gold shimmer in it. This gloss looks like it was made for me and me thinks gold makes everything look better! Next, the nail lacquer is ok-I don't generally get worked up over polish as I never do my own nails. The Paula's Choice BHA 9- one of my favorite products but I have a full bottle of it-maybe I will pass this one to my momma. Finally, the Pearly Wipes--wiping your teeth is not exciting at all. Enough said.  

So I will let you all know how these products work out for me. Maybe I will find a Holy Grail product in the mix! 

We shall see~

Until next time, 
Big Kisses to All!!

No comments: