Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Spoiler Alert November BirchBox!

Oh yay! Guess what today is? Birch Box day!
So this month's box is a good one!
I give this box a 9.5
First up we have a Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil-they know I like me a good highlighter! So this is a pencil and reminds me of Benefit's Eye Bright but less pink more peach and a little creamier. This is a non shimmery pencil that can be used all over the face to give that beautiful middle of the face highlight. 

Next we have Color Club Dark n Stormy nail polish which is a stormy grey color. I will be using it on my toes shortly. 

I also received It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product which I am very excited to try! You can use it on wet or dry hair and it is a "10-in-one treatment that addresses the spectrum of hair damage, from brittleness to frizz."

Tiossan Body Cream which is loaded with antioxidants and I love antioxidants. 

They also threw in a Chuao Chocolatier Pop Corn Pop. A mini chocolate bar with popcorn in it! Brilliant! 
Free of: 
Hydrogenated fats, artificial preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, artificial sweeteners.

So there you have it, all my goodies!

**October Box Update**
I still LOVE the Benefit highlighter and will probably purchase the full sized product when I am done. I am still waiting to use the shampoo/conditioner during my upcoming NOLA trip. The Karuna face mask had so much fragrance in it, it was absolutely unbearable and the Chapstick is unused and going in my kit. 


So that's if for now Kitty Kats! 
Until next time! 
~Jessica~

No comments: