Sunday, December 8, 2013

L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation Review


Anyone who reads this blog knows that I am always on the hunt for a new foundation (I still have to post about my Dinair Airbrush Foundation).
So when two of my favorite makeup artist suggested L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation as a must have, well of course I must have it!
I have heard so much positive feedback about the amazing finish and how this was unlike any other foundation, I went right to the drugstore and purchased a bottle. 
An amazing drugstore brand? I'm in!
This was not so amazing for me. I love L'Oreal foundations, I think they have some pretty decent products considering they are a drugstore brand. I use their True Match foundation all the time. This unfortunately, did not do it for me.
This foundation is packaged in a frosty glass bottle and cost around $12. It is much thinner than most foundations. It has the consistency of water and a slight alcohol scent to it. It felt kind of oily going on but dried to a nice, matte finish. This does not provide a lot of coverage, this is for someone with very little to cover. So if you have any imperfections such as redness or blemishes, you may want to go in a different direction. 
I also picked the wrong shade, which didn't help matters. I don't recall what shade I picked but it was too light.
The reason I decided to return this is, this product will cling to every single little bit of dryness on your skin. 
I know a lot of people have really good things to say about this foundation. It did not work for me, maybe it will work for you. I would suggest this product for someone with relatively clear, slightly oily skin.

Until next time~
Jessica

No comments: