Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Festive Holiday Makeup Look-Not Your Momma's Eyebrows



I wanted to do a festive look for the holidays.
 A few years back a did a New Years Eve look inspired by Lady Gaga. It was a classic neutral toned look with a red lip but my eyebrows were encrusted with crystals. Some people loved it, some people hated it. One person thought I should remove the photo of my unflattering crystal eyebrows from my Facebook page.
 Well what I say is, not everything is wrapped up with a nice neat bow. Not every single thing has to be perfectly beautiful. Sometimes, the normal beauty looks are just that. Normal. Who wants to be normal?
 How boring.
The holiday season is the perfect time of year to get out of your comfort zone. It is such a colorful, festive, sparkly time of year. Do something different and fun! 
I love dressing up eyebrows. I would color my brows in with a dark purple color every day if I could get away with it. I also think silver could be an especially flattering brow color in the right circumstance. 
Today, I felt like gold eyebrows. 
Who could argue with a gold eyebrow during Christmastime? Not I!
So go crazy, have fun, try something new and different, don't be like everyone else and let your creative juices flow! 

Until next time!
~Jessica~
Crazy Crystal Eyebrows

No comments: