Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Odds, Ends and Random Pretty Things

Oh hellllooo there my Little Goddesses! 

This post is just a mash up of random stuff I've been meaning to share with you.

Some pretty things I received for Christmas/Birthday from my parents, my honeybuns and my bestie :-)

Everyone seemed to be in a gold and green/blue kind of mood which is awesome because it all goes and I love those ocean tones!

Everything is sooo sparkly! Oh and you can ignore the lint on my bedspread. I should find a better place to photograph but my bed is right in front of a big window. 
How does everyone make their photos look like they're straight from a professional photo shoot? 


This bracelet is not made of gold, it is weaved French lace! It is delicate and gorgeous and you can see more beautiful pieces like it here:


 Next I wanted to show you my very cool makeup organizer from Muji. I am trying to be a little more organized in life. My professional makeup kit is very organized and everything has it's place. My personal makeup collection, not so much. That has all changed thanks to Muji and also a crafts organizer from Michaels. The Muji case is acrylic, has 5 drawers and can be purchased here: 



Lastly, I wanted to follow up on the L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner. 
I still love it, however I am almost certain this will transfer to your contact lens, if you are a wearer. 
I am not sure if it is transferring or I am accidentally hitting my contact lens when I am applying it, either way it's causing me issues. 
This pencil does not budge from your waterline. You know where else it doesn't budge from? Your contact lens, so keep those two away from each other. 

Ok, that's it for now!
Make sure to subscribe, it's free!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: