Monday, August 11, 2014

My Daily Skin Care Routine


Oh Hiiiiiiii there! Where have you guys been!? 

Just kidding! Life gets busy and sometimes I have to disappear. Sorry it was for months this time but I have had the busiest summer ever, which is good but it is going soooooo fast. This blog is not my full time gig so it is not always at the top of my to do list and other priorities take the top spot. Honestly, I write this blog because I love talking about makeup and skin care. Now if a bunch more of you would subscribe, I would be able to make this my full time job and you can hear from me pretty much every damn day you lucky buggers! 

Ok back to beauty! 

What better subject to discuss than my current skincare routine? I thought I would discuss this because one of my girls asked me what I put on my face at night before going to sleep. So here is what I use on a daily basis. Most of these products I use am and pm unless noted. 




  • Aquanil Cleanser-My AM cleanser and the 2nd cleanse of my PM double cleanse.
  • Coconut Oil-I use this as the first cleanse of my PM double cleanse and sometimes as a PM moisturizer. 
  • The Magic Pads (PM Only) I have already written about my love for this product. 
  • Bioelements Calmitude Hydrating Solution for Sensitive Skin-According to the website this product will: Safeguard against moisture loss,Soothe, hydrate and comfort upset skin, Free of artificial colorants or synthetic fragrance, Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, NO artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance, parabens, DEA, phthalates or harsh irritants, used twice a day will last 3.5 months! This is very nice, like a daily, hydrating drink for the skin. It is basically a spray toner that adds a layer of moisture before applying whatever serum or moisturizer you are going to use on top. 
  • Paula's Choice Resist Ultra Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum- Yes I love long product names. This product, according to the website will fight acne breakouts, aging, large pores and wrinkles. It is a very lovely, silky smooth serum. I did not see magical things happen to my skin so I am not sure I will repurchase but it is in the repertoire right now. 
  • Hydralight Shinefree Daily Mineral Complex SPF 30 (AM only) Sun Protection

  • Loroche Posay Toleriane Cleanser-This is my cleanser I use when I am traveling. 
  • Paula's Choice Pore Normalizing Cleanser- I have this on hand for those extra sweaty summer days when your skin need a little deep cleaning. 
  • StriVectin Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles- I think the StriVectin line is highly over rated and over priced but I received this as a sample and I will use it until it is gone. Most likely will not be a repurchase.

I will be adding a few products to my daily list. First, a good retinol product and second, a good moisturizer! I do not know why I've had such a hard time finding a moisturizer that I love. I may go back to Dr. Dennis Gross Age Erase because I did like that one. 

So that is it, AM and PM. This list is always changing because my skins needs are always changing so I will add and remove accordingly.

So hopefully I will now be on my regular schedule of multiple post per week. I feel like I have so many things to tell you guys about! I hope you are all enjoying your summer!




I know you must have missed me a bunch-I missed you! Clicking on the links below will make us so much closer!    

 
Follow on Bloglovin


 

No comments: