Thursday, January 2, 2014

Anyone with Eyebrows Needs to Purchase Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (Review)



I love when a product lives up to the expectations I have of it! 

I've always liked my eyebrows to look a bit "glossy". Not necessarily shiny but that groomed, slick look like Megan Fox or Kim Kardashian and I definitely do not want to look like I have a ton of product on my brows. They should look naturally slick, groomed, filled in and arched. 

I have never been a big fan of pencils so I opt for wax based products but sometimes they are a little too waxy and not pigmented enough. I have also used powders and set with a wax, sometimes I just use Chap Stick when I want a more natural, no makeup look. So imagine my brow delight when the queen of eyebrows herself rolled out her Dipbrow Pomade? 


 
This is like a souffle for your eyebrows. It is not a wax and it is not a gel. It's more of a dense cream. It is highly pigmented and waterproof. It goes on very smooth and adheres well to skin and hair. This is not budging once you apply it and a little goes a long way. You will need the tiniest amount to fill in your whole brow.

I have to admit, this is my first time using an Anastasia product and I am very happy with my purchase. I will warn you that these are very pigmented, almost like paint for your eyebrows. I made the mistake of purchasing a shade that was too dark for me (Chocolate) and I looked like Charlie Chaplin the first few times that I wore this (although honeybuns said I didn't but I think he lied). They do have a great color selection and I have already purchased Auburn as I think that will be a better match. I'll probably get Blonde as well. These are a must have for a makeup artist's kit, these would be easy to mix and match. According to the website, these can also be used as eyeliner!
This is a tiny amount that I swatched. You do not need a lot.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is available in 5 shades and cost $18 for .14 oz. 

To read more about Dipbrow Pomade or to purchase, click here.

If you would like to receive post right to you inbox, click:




or

 Follow on Bloglovin





Until next time!
~Jessica~




No comments: